When attending events at Truist Point, you can find street parking along Lindsay or Elm Streets, Gatewood and Church Avenues, or Appling Way. For those renting space, we’ll help you create a customized parking plan based on the type of event and time of day.
Baseball Game Parking
All parking areas shown in yellow are $5/game. Pricing subject to change for other events.
Pre-Paid & Public Parking Areas and Times of Access:
- First Base VIP Parking (Suite & Loge Box Holders)
- 214 Lindsay Street | Opens 1 hour prior to game time
- Third Base Preferred
- 218 Gatewood Avenue | Opens 1 hour prior to game time
- Home Plate Preferred
- 318 Westwood Avenue | Opens 1 hour prior to game time
- Handicap Parking
- Along Gatewood Avenue | 24-spaces, first come-first serve basis